Looking for Equity Research Associate/Analyst (NYC) ready for Corporate Investor Relations for Madison Square Garden

Looking for Equity Research Associate/Analyst (NYC) ready for their first step into Investor Relations for Madison Square Garden Company.

The Director, Investor Relations will report to the SVP, Investor Relations and support both MSG and MSG Networks. The Director will assist the SVP in his role as the interface between the Company and the investment community and will partner regularly with internal legal counsel, corporate and segment finance teams, and the corporate PR team in helping to craft the Company’s key financial and operating message to the investment community.

Total cash comp targeting high $100’s to mid $200’s.

Apply here: https://careers-msg.icims.com/jobs/7865/director-investor-relations/job

are free court side tickets to knicks/rangers included?

If this is a serious question, there are discounts available for tickets and there are some tickets that are reserved for employees. It’s a case by case basis.

Do we need any experience in MSG’s industry? I’m still not certain if this is an elaborate scam or not lol

Are you the SVP?

No. posted on behalf of my wife, who is a recruiter for MSG. The link is to MSG’s website you can find all relevant information to apply there, including the necessary qualifications. I suggested she post to this forum because MSG prefers to have a CFA in this position.

would be cool if i had ER experience

It seems slightly odd this role requests ER experience.

a lot of investor relations role want people from ER background because “they know what investors want” important for the presentation of results / metrics

Looks typical to me. Who knows the analyst and investor community better?

Oh ok got it. So it’s like the flag of Switzerland. It’s a big plus.

that’s rare no?