Graduate program help
I need some help deciding which graduate degree(s) to pursue. My background in a nutshell is:
Undergrad Finance, 4 years PWM, (squeeze CFA charter in here), 4 years various analytical roles with the last 2 of those doing financial modeling/vba/reporting for non-financial company.
I enjoy the coding side of my job and would like to develop that skill set further. My skills are limited to SQL/VBA but am interested in the new careers that are popping up such as data scientists and data engineers, but I want to be able to use my finance background still and possibly get a more rewarding role doing quant work or data analysis type roles for an investment firm.
The options that have presented themselves to me are:
1) Get MS in Analytics - heavy statistics and computer programming with business strategy in the mix
2) Get MS in financial engineering - not sure on this one. I wonder if the analytics combined with CFA essentially does the same thing but opens more doors outside of finance (I do want to stay in finance, just pointing out that possibility)?
3) Get dual MBA/Analytics degrees
4) Take online courses via coursera/udemy on programming
5) Some other better option you know of
Thanks for the help.