How is the market scenario for Finance Jobs in IB/PE/VC/AssetMgmt in USA? Genuine Question from an outsider...

Whatsup AF members? You guys are always the best at giving genuine feedback. Well I am from Dubai, an Indian born in UAE and just cleared my CFA level 3 this year. Now I am open for opportunities and I wanted to know what is like there in the US? Is the market good for CFA qualified (Not Charterholders) people? Which field you think is booming? IB? PE? VC? is it possible for me to break in being an outsider. Many people suggested > Work on your GMAT > score high > Get in top 10 MBA schools in US and thats how you break in. But I am thinking! Bro I worked my ass off to clear my levels of CFA and now i gotta hustle again…spend another 2 years to get a decent position! Any better way out…I am curious to know

Once again, you have included almost no useful information that will help people measure your chances.

Hey

Sorry! Yes I have 1 year of experience as an equity analyst in a Trading firm in Dubai. Currently working in a local bank as a credit analyst for past 8 months.

Education = Bachelors degree in Accountancy and Finance from a Heriot-Watt University Dubai Campus. Age - 22.

Any one to share their viewpoints ?

So you thought passing 3 exams with pass rates around 40% would land you some kind of high finance job with six figure bonuses?

top 20 em bee eh

every day you hustling hyustling

So what is the best solution out here? How do I achieve this?

I like this guy >>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>

You have to hustle again and again all your life. Better way out?