2-3 year plan

If your employer doesn’t send employees to United States for work then what other options do you have? Not sure how this whole H1B visa thing will work out so if you have 2-3 year plan to move into a better job in states what things should you be focusing on? Networking through LinkedIn?

I’m not looking for investment research but something similar to what I’m doing now.

Current role: Credit Analyst (mid market)

https://www.ashworthcollege.edu/career-diplomas/plumbing/

You went to a hacksaw school and judging from your comments, you’re probably not very presentable. I’d encourage you to forget about it.

deep

ahh the maturity and the intellectual level of AF and fellow charters is below the level of CPA forums and rivals registered rep forum…

No problem. I’ve exchanged few PM with this guy, I felt like he was really angry and frustrated maybe he was just trying to be tough. Anyway, few folks have reached out to me with suggestions.

Are you better than Ohai?

@infinitybenzo In case you haven’t noticed, this pretentious clown (atush/cooler) has been belittling people looking for advice on this forum, disparaging immigrants, and has referred to them as FOBs despite the fact that he himself is a recent immigrant. (sample of some of his comments below) I personally take affront to this because I myself was at one point a ‘FOB’ and an immigrant and I’ve made it my mission to put atush in his place lol

Atush commenting on Trump’s immigration policy

When an OP asked for career advice.

oh you are the guy who got banned recently. Lol you back bro?

No atush. I’m not.

Thanks a lot for sharing the excellent Information …

JSS Academy of Technical Education admission MVJ College of Engineering Admission New Horizon college of Engineeringadmission Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology admission Sapthagiri college of Engineering admission SJBInstitute Of Technology Admission

oh whattttttttt screw this coooler guy…loser.

thanks for the update.

Atush is the man !

The dude went from being homeless and chasing dogs for food to landing a decent job. I respect him for that. Literally a slum dog millionaire.

Atush/Cooler just deactivated his account :frowning_face: