Chances of moving into investment banking / resume comments

Hi,

I’ll get to the point real quick. Given the experience you see on my resume and the fact that I’m almost 33 years young, what chances do I have of getting an analyst role at an investment bank? My gpa isn’t stellar, but not poor either. No top ten undergrad either. Any other comments on my resume would be appreciated as well. Hopefully the link works…

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pa4p4vajlt0893l/resume%20anon%20version.pdf?dl=0

Thanks a ton.

Also, anyone have an opinion on the WSO resume and interview review service? Worth it?

You’ve new posting about this topic for a few years now and I think I could have helped you get into banking a while ago. Because of your age now, the hurdle is considerably higher but not insurmountable. You can read more about my offerings on my LinkedIn website.

Screw WSO. Go for #Numi

Thanks for the reply. I had asked about moving into equity research a few years ago, not specifically banking. I had always been terrified of the long hours in banking so never really gave it a thought. I get ER is similar, but that was in my original plan. But there’s a large IB where I live that apparently has a decent work life balance so I thought I’d ask.