Job Prospect for non degree holders

What’s the chance of landing an investment banking offer in USA after completing ACCA + CFA + FRM but no undergraduate or graduate degree, Any advice?

Basically zero. You’re better off doing something else. Sorry, it’s the truth.

my buddy got lucky but he took this 6 month course:

You can’t do CFA without undergraduate degree.

You missed it

You can if you have worked 4 years

*edited for accuracy

incorrect unless they changed the rules - you either need bachelors or 4 years experience in any field not related field. You still need the work experience to get the charter but you can work in construction for 4 years and sit for level 1

yeah i know someone who did it too. He took this course . link below:

excelent link. Tank much sir

Damn the link doesn’t appear again. I have to PM sweep the leg so he fixes the glitch.

No need. I’m everywhere. The link has been fixed. You can find it here.

Here you go cubby

https://www.mergersandinquisitions.com/get-started/

You’d me much better off studying for a bachelors degree than you would for a CFA without an undergrad first. You can do part-time degrees so you can still work at the same time.

You used to be more creative and fun. Time to get back on whatever drug you were taking.

Does a bear crap in outer space?

nah man anyone can take it…anyone without a high school degree but with 4 years of any experience can take all of CFA exams…remember CFAI ain’t in the business of making CFA look grand or something only very few Earthling can achieve…they are for profit organization. They want their CFA exam money and those with almost any kind of work experience or job - auditors, tax preparers, CPAs, back office, middle office, CFO, school admissions, even recruiters, etc - can get the charter because to CFAI it is all $$$ from annual dues.

sorry dude the link is here: ,…

That link ohk/ this link better results: