Fresher CFA jobs in india

[original post removed]

Depends. Can you touch your toes?

Yes

Wtf is a “fresher?” Is that like those wet wipes for using after backing one out?

Yup!

big fan of tucks

Tucks like Buffalo Bill?

Tucks wipes

What?

“Fresher” lol

no idea what that means mang…Fresher and India don’t really match, do they?

Not when they like to shit in the streets.

beats being a faggot yank who wipes his ass with tissue paper. how many black chicks have we raped today faggot?

I agree with your first statement. Non-bidet users are filthy heathens. However, you go over the ledge with the second statement. You took a comment about India being a dirty country because people defecate in the streets to saying white Americans sexually assault black women on a regular basis. That’s what’s knows as dialing it up to 11 and exactly what I’m trying to impress upon you as being unacceptable. If you had a problem with the previous couple of comments about India, report them.

And, if you’re curious as to why your last accounts have been banned (as I mentioned previously, it actually me that’s banned you), it’s likely because you’re saying this stuff outside the WC. I don’t particularly moderate content outside the WC, but others do and they are much more strict.

Much like a choose your own adventure book, from here you can either come back and insult me in a truly unsurprising manner, or you could respond to OP with career advice as this thread was intended.

Etiquette lessons from a fucking Yank, LOL! What wild times we live in

None. I was surprised when I found out that they were just Indian women covered in shit.

Ah makes sense,that must be why they’re a bunch of you now raping underage asian girls in cambodia

wow

wow

You clearly have something wrong with you, so I’m done. I don’t have time for people like you.

Analyst forum contains lots of ***** guys.Better to switch to another forum.