any intern chance for those not fresh graduate??

Hey there, I have too many years after graduation, in my early 30s now and lookiing for any intern opportunities that dont count my gap years…i just took cfa level 2 prob 70% chance to pass it. do you guys have any idea if such intern programs exist?? I’d like to pay for it as it can make my resume look not that blank. I got degree from a public university ranking around 50 sth. Any comment is welcome and thank you.

try solving rubik’s cube while sharing a cab ride with an exec. make sure you have enough cash for the cab ride. #pursuitofhappyness

sry trying to understand what you are talking about, like what “exec” stands for…sry you must figure out already i’m not native speaker. i mean some programs they charge thousands of dollars for a month long intern that’s what i will take as long as the spot looks possible to me…

just didnt get how the hiring system works why most of the interns only open for students or fresh graduate. as early as freshman what kinda experience they own from intern?? for freshman the curriculum dont cover the A=L+E even??

Some places have ‘extern’ programs

You can pay to be an intern these days? LOL. Why does my company pay me $50K a year to do intern work then?

So, you are looking to pay for an internship, because you have like 10 “gap years”, doing ______ ?

Your best approach would be to find small, no name funds, advisories, or similar firms, and do work from home projects for low cost. You need to come up with a marketing pitch and call 500 companies. Maybe 3 of those will be open to the idea, especially if they are losers who no one wants to work for. It would be better if you have some kind of useful skill.

Banks hire a lot of programmers or even quants on a contractual basis sometimes. However, they are doing actual work. Any amount that you will be willing to pay a normal company will not come close to covering the cost or trouble of having you around.

Other than that, it is hard to say anything without knowing your background or financial situation.

Thanks man your words’re really constructive! If any small funds want junior advisor as you mentioned could you do me a favor and let me know vis the msg pls??? For quants to be honest that’s not my field. I’m actively seeking for equity and credit analyst on the entry level.

can intern be as long as one year?? first time to know that i thought normally within a few months…

by the way ,do you guys consider remote and on-site interns to be ways so different of gaining experience and knowledge???

You’re welcome, buddy!! In fact, I have a friend who manages a fund who is looking for a guy like you. He said to email him at this address:

excelent email. tank ohi

Just be a plumber, you’ll make more, good job security.

plumber >>>> CFA >> MBA.

had a spot in a small firm for short term period, good feeling like a reset

do you guys contact and meet offline?? or some phone apps make you connected??

p.s I am a lady…

interesting for the gender topic. my LA cfa test center of level2 has equal candidates of white and asians, like half-half, but among the asians, even a little bit more girls were found than boys,for white, very very few girl I’ve seen prob less than ten.( it’s a huge classroom holding the test for hundreds of people)

I think there is a shortage of all three kinds of the workers you mentioned in the US…??

My last pay check was $9700 working 10 hours a week online. My neighbour’s sister has been averaging 18k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do,g­­­o t­­­o t­­­hi­­­s si­­­te ho­­­me media tech t­­­a­­­b f­­­or m­­­or­­­e d­­­et­­­a­­­il thank you . GOOD LUCK