CFA vs Passed CFA level 3

For actual career opportunities and switching jobs, how much of a difference is there between someone who has the CFA vs passed CFA level 3?

I’m talking almost identical candidates. One has 3 years non investment experience and 4 years investment experience and the CFA vs an identical candidate with 4 years non investment experience and 3 years investment experience?

The difference is significant. Sorry if that isn’t the answer you are looking for but if some guy was let’s say a real estate agent for 4 years and passed LIII but couldn’t qualify for work experience under CFAI guidelines (which from what I have seen and heard is super lenient) vs the guy who is chartered and met the work experience reqs, it’d be the the latter every time with better opportunities, ceteris paribus.

Now, of course there tons of variables such as who you know and how well you crush an interview, but I think the above probably holds true in most cases on average.

IDK man^^ I feel like in this example they’ll probably choose the candidate they like better. As managers do with like, 99% of jobs.

That’s true lol