internship questions

I am applying for internship and obviously I don’t know in what field I would get one. I have no prior experience of work. Can anyone guide me on the questions they might ask me? Be it CFA related or generic ones? Can they also ask on some specific topics? Please help me with the kind of questions they might ask.

What is your complete background - education (what school), grades, GPA, field of study, past experience, etc…

I have no past experience just internships. I did BBA and was among the top 3 for three years.

I have no past experience just internships. I did BBA and was among the top 3 for three years.

I remember when the sales and trading companies would show up (New Edge,Goldman, Citadel), we all got math quizzes and lots of questions about probability and game theory. Not much besides that.

I have completed graduation in May, 2018 in metallurgical engineering and secured 7.99 CGPA. I have no work experience. Currently, I am studying full-time for CFA level 1. Can you guide me to how to get job or internship opportunities after clearing CFA level 1?

Sure, please see below for articles that landed myself and a few colleagues some solid roles recently:

Equity Research - 5 Easy Steps to Landing Your Dream Job:

So You Want to Be a Buyside Portfolio Manager? Consider it Done:

Investment Banking Internship - Easy as 1-2-3:

Good luck my friend, happy hunting!

he is trolling like how we are trolling him as if knowing his background would warrant him a job through AF.

OP is actually MBA/JD from Harvard with undergrad from Stanford with swimming scholarship so you can bet that he is not only tall - 6 foot 5 - but also fit - broad shoulders with abs popping out.

Oh did i mention he joined rotc and was in the armed forces in green beret as infantry for 5 years after his undergrad. Saved few lives and busted some t-bag’s doors here and there…last year of his service he worked as cia operative taking on svr operatives.

he sounds like Reacher but only much better educated, which may or may not mean smarter, and better looking.

So what can we - AF community - recommend him for his job?