Sign on bonus

Mahomes is fishin while my team is playin for the ‘ship. 

Show down voted post Iprofit4sure -5 points

Black Swan wrote:

Iprofit4sure wrote:

PistolPt wrote:

Do you actually want to do this job?  Why did you want this job in the first place?  One year is nothing then.

Last signing bonus I got had a two year requirement or I had to pay it back. I left after 26 months.

No I do not want this job really. Just took it be employed and not have too much of a gap in employment. Still looking actively for something better.

What cracks me up is we’ve all sat here with a front row seat as you imploded your own career with rookie hubris and now you are scraping up the bottom of the Florida barrel for some desperation job in a strong hiring market and worrying about $10k, still making flippant statements bumbling your way to the bottom.

what cracks me up even more is that my boss used to support the derivatives trading desks in London, NYC, and Chicago of two of the biggest BB banks in the world over the past 20 years and is going to put me in touch with some of the traders he knows for job opportunities.

meanwhile you continue to talk out of your a** yet again by assuming you know everything about my career prospects. Please insert foot in mouth. 

Iprofit4sure wrote:

Black Swan wrote:

Iprofit4sure wrote:

PistolPt wrote:

Do you actually want to do this job?  Why did you want this job in the first place?  One year is nothing then.

Last signing bonus I got had a two year requirement or I had to pay it back. I left after 26 months.

No I do not want this job really. Just took it be employed and not have too much of a gap in employment. Still looking actively for something better.

What cracks me up is we’ve all sat here with a front row seat as you imploded your own career with rookie hubris and now you are scraping up the bottom of the Florida barrel for some desperation job in a strong hiring market and worrying about $10k, still making flippant statements bumbling your way to the bottom.

what cracks me up even more is that my boss used to support the derivatives trading desks in London, NYC, and Chicago of two of the biggest BB banks in the world over the past 20 years and is going to put me in touch with some of the traders he knows for job opportunities.

meanwhile you continue to talk out of your a** yet again by assuming you know everything about my career prospects. Please insert foot in mouth. 

Wow, your boss used to “support” big derivatives desks in the big city?  Tell me more!  Don’t worry, you don’t sound clueless at all and you definitely aren’t adding to the entertainment.  This is great, Grade A stuff!

Anyhow, I nailed it the first time and this was your best attempt.  We all (you inclusive) know I’m right unless you’re even dumber than you sound. 

#FreeCVM #FreeTurd #2007-2017

Interesting spurious correlation, you can track your career outlook using XRP as a proxy.  Black Swan presents, a story in pictures:

No photo description available.

Black Swan wrote:

Interesting spurious correlation, you can track your career outlook using XRP as a proxy.  Black Swan presents, a story in pictures:

how many times are you going to use the same pathetic insult to draw a parallel between XRP and my career outlook? Seriously can’t you come up with anything better? Besides showing how much of a life you don’t have by creating something like this, at the very least can you not give others on here piss poor advice like you did in the other thread I just had to reply to? 

Iprofit4sure wrote:

Black Swan wrote:

how many times are you going to use the same pathetic insult to draw a parallel between XRP and my career outlook? Seriously can’t you come up with anything better? Besides showing how much of a life you don’t have by creating something like this, at the very least can you not give others on here piss poor advice like you did in the other thread I just had to reply to? 

It took 3 minutes and it’s funny ‘cause its true!  Best part is you literally had no rebuttal!

Ha ha ha ha ha I have no idea how Black Swan has time for duplicate accounts and posts like that, but they definitely add to the culture