Rough salary range for a newly qualified CFA charterholder

I appreciate this question has many unique factors to each company so please just try to keep the answers as general as possible.

As a newly qualified CFA charter holder with say 5 - 7 years work experience working in a general analyst role, what would you expect the broad salary range to be (Minimum and average - obviously upside is undeterminable)?

answer in Dollars or GBP is fine (we are UK based)

Thanks

What industry are you in for the general analyst role? Wealth? Portfolio Manager? IB? PE? I personally do not think that owning the CFA charter will increase your salary at all. Salaries are generally based on experience - if you are looking to negotiate a couple of 1000£/$ on top of your average industry compensation - then I think the CFA may be useful.

I think generally the CFA will give you the interview/open the door.

https://financialanalystinsider.com/average-salary-cfa-charterholder/

Maximum, $54,454,212.21. Minimum, one bagel and collectible plush Pikachu doll.

Not Pikachu doll but a stray dog. You are a Chu.

Let’s say in the following areas:

Bulge Bracket Banks in an equity analyst role

Mid Tier Asset Manager / Wealth Manager / Hedge Fund in an analyst role

Your question was too non-specific for anyone to give you a good answer, brah. That’s why no one is giving you input. Anyway, assuming you mean Equity Research, expect $300k to $500k in New York for VP level positions (5-7 years) at major banks. For low-mid tier buy side firms, I’d guess somewhere like $250k to $400k, with a broad dispersion.