Asset Information Analyst

I’m interviewed for Asset Information Analyst position soon, but I still don’t know if this how I want to enter the finance industry. The firm is well-known, but the position’s responsibilities include supporting trading department with market and asset data and creating master securities. It sounds like IT support, and I don’t want to work in back-office. Do I need to accept an offer and then later transition to front-office or it is a career rip off?

you should ask ASSet_man

"You want a quote? Haven’t I written enough already???"

RIP

That guy was here 4 years ago, wonder if he still roams.

up

Well if you are not even sure what the job entails and think that it “sounds” like IT support, how the heck are you planning on carrying out your duties? laugh I must say, this “well known firm” is really lucky to have you on board while you are not even sure what the job is about. Can I have their number to send them a friendly warning? xD

LadyMacbethStrategy wrote:

Well if you are not even sure what the job entails and think that it “sounds” like IT support, how the heck are you planning on carrying out your duties? laugh I must say, this “well known firm” is really lucky to have you on board while you are not even sure what the job is about. Can I have their number to send them a friendly warning? xD

Sure,  +1 (212) 315-5107

well done

I love my cheese. I got to have my cheddar.

dasstienn wrote:

LadyMacbethStrategy wrote:

Sure,  +1 (212) 315-5107

https://www.whitepages.com/phone/1-212-315-5107

Ahh you are going to work as a flashdancer! I gotta tell you, based on your almost non existent investment knowledge in the other post, I think this career suites you!