google finance

is incredible since the change. the fact that they show mini-charts of all of your chosen stock’s competitors is cool. the real-time data is awesome for someone who doesn’t have access to thomson or bloomberg. “popular” stock search list of the day is also cool, shows you what people are trading that day without have to dissect through high volume stocks. overall, very cool. you can actually trade using it as your feed now.

Agreed its sex. Really stepped up there game versus Yahoo Finance. I also like how you can add in specific ratios, to compare against all the competitors. Besides the charts. The bar graphs showing the index versus your chosen stock is cool too.

I’m liking it too. Anyone look at the Market Data center on wsj.com? I’ve become a fan of that as well.

the only thing it doesn’t have is real-time options updates. have to head to morningstar for that. they add that and they should dominate this space. then they could buy a broker, ahem, e-trade is cheap as hell, and provide online trading at a fraction of the cost to them and the end-user. they will rule the world. and no, haven’t checked out data center. i lost my wsj.com subscription last week so won’t have access until i bother my boss about it.

yes I use Market Data center too, i like how you can customize it. brianr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m liking it too. Anyone look at the Market Data > center on wsj.com? I’ve become a fan of that as > well.

I’ve been using google finance for a long time now, definitely my favorite for quick n easy n free source of simple stock data