Thank you note question

An interview that I had today - first round, lead analyst - had to be cut short because the interviewer had a hard stop at the end of the hour. I feel that the interview was going fairly well but I only was able to get in about 2 questions. I came out feeling as though I hadn’t expressed my interest enough. What do you guys think about a thank you email that contains about 6-7 follow-up questions? My initial thought was no because if I got that email from somebody I interviewed I would be a little annoyed at the obligation. Should I just keep it short and simple, and make mention to discussing further? Or should I go after this like McAdams loves Gosling?

Bad idea. Go Ghost like Swayze.

Thank you for your time. It’s unfortunate that we couldn’t continue because I did have a few questions that were cu short by the deadline. I sincerely hope we will have the chance to speak more as we move forward on this; I, for one, was very impressed with what I saw at X and am excited about the prospect of bringing SKILL X, Y, Z to your firm. Sincerely, me

Send them a text.

Offer to pick his children up from school.

A lot of times I’ve been given the line “feel free to contact me with questions” or something to that effect following an interview. I think there is a bit of an obligation for the interview to do some follow-up.

Hello Mister Walrus Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Offer to pick his children up from school. +1

Friend him on Facebook.

Can you guys teach me how to be funny? Thanks bchadwick, think I’ll go with that

XSellSide Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Friend him on Facebook. Believe it or not, I just interviwed a guy today. He asked for my card but I told him I didn’t have any, so he asked me if he could facebook me.

XSellSide Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Friend him on Facebook. I’ll poke him

Jscott24 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > XSellSide Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Friend him on Facebook. > > > I’ll poke him Ha.

$tarving_Banker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > XSellSide Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Friend him on Facebook. > > > Believe it or not, I just interviwed a guy today. > He asked for my card but I told him I didn’t have > any, so he asked me if he could facebook me. So how did this conversation conclude?