Deleted.

[original post removed]

^awesome story bro

I got an 86%. Kicked her @ss.

Hate to break it to you but she was full of sh#t. Unless her dad is also a CFAI grader she’d never know what her % score was.

CzarHC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hate to break it to you but she was full of sh#t. > Unless her dad is also a CFAI grader she’d never > know what her % score was. +1. Maybe she meant the Series 7. That exam has been going around lately.

Series 7…isn’t that a virus?

Tom, Whats this girls name? Because I know the lady that sits on the board of the company (non profit) that does that (the only one in Atlanta that WE know of that does that) and the MAN who started that company is very manly looking. No v a g i n a on him. Also, what bar? Pretty sure she was probably BSing you, like Allie G R A W E R T did to everyone. PS Wanna go to MJQ this wednesday?

I think I saw a report on the news or somewhere about the non profit group that recycles used soap from hotels. It was called “Clean the World” or something close. MJQ…nice, I remember visiting and little more than $2 PBR and the haze of illicite smoke

Comment deleted.

Ohhhh, was it Jessica Pe te rs on hahaha, if she was the hottest then you must have had a bad night! Was she blonde? She might have been at the center with us, I remember a drop dead blonde that day. I am moving to Miami, but still in Atlanta, start date isn’t for another 2 weeks, so just trying to collect some $$ at ATT before I go to MIA.

Soap won’t help stop AIDS, but it can help stop cholera and lots of other nasty stuff. And it’s the sort of thing that people in very poor countries might try to economize on. Lots of good development work gets done without it being huge headline news. In fact, there’s tons of good stuff that can be done in those situations that isn’t done simply because it doesn’t make for a sexy headline. However, no one knows what their CFA score is. You can make an estimate from the information that they give you, but reporting it as 83% sounds like BS to me.

Fado’s in Buckhead … spent many a nights there back in the day. The Fado’s in Chicago is infamous for me because it’s one where I slipped straight down a set of stairs. It was a rainy and wet night and I got a drink at the top floor bar. Tried to walk down one set of stairs and slipped and ended up wearing my drink in no time. Oddly enough, we sat near the bottom of the stairs and saw no less than 4-5 others slip in a course of a few hours. Luckily I was a young lad and just sprung back up. If that were to happen today, I’d probably be in a little more pain.

Fados got torn down! The replaced it with a cut and paste style bar, very generic and has lost most of it’s character. That being said it’s still better than 5 paces over, though pool hall (and time agree’s) is a classic.

thommo77 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I got an 86%. Kicked her @ss. 86.5%

Fado’s got torn down? How the hell is that possible? I remember learning that every stone in that building was brought in from Ireland and how I thought that was the coolest thing ever. Now that I learned Fado’s is a chain … not so cool anymore. Also, you can still smoke in bars in GA? I don’t go out anymore (besides the whole CFA studying stuff) but coming home smelling like smoke would keep me from going out.

We could smoke in GA bars? Damn its been too long since I went out.

You can “smoke” in MJQ lol.

CPierce Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Fado’s got torn down? How the hell is that > possible? I remember learning that every stone in > that building was brought in from Ireland and how > I thought that was the coolest thing ever. Now > that I learned Fado’s is a chain … not so cool > anymore. Yep, there is one here in Seattle too.

how do you do anything with soap if you don’t have any water? to add to that, i’m pretty sure cholera and parasites can withstand your average bar of soap. are we shipping over bleach and $6 per bottle antibacterial soaps… that smell like various pies… only to make them hungry and angry that even our soaps smell like food?

MattLikesAnalysis Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > how do you do anything with soap if you don’t have > any water? to add to that, i’m pretty sure cholera > and parasites can withstand your average bar of > soap. are we shipping over bleach and $6 per > bottle antibacterial soaps… that smell like > various pies… only to make them hungry and angry > that even our soaps smell like food? There is a lot soap can help with when you have none.