PWC SuperDay

Hey all, I just got invited for a second interview for PWC for their Financial Instruments and Credit Group. I believe I will be meeting with numerous managers, including a partner of the firm. Does anyone have any advice on the type of questions they might ask (tehnical questions), or any advice at all to give me? Thanks!

Just make sure you can provide examples that are related to job descriptions.

Know those financial instruments, sorry I cant help further on this.

bring up QE2 or how spreads have more recently widen because of the Ireland debt crisis. (or just bring up anything industry-related and you’ll score some brownie points). you have a job description? study that as well. if you post the description here, i can figure out what other technical stuff to ask. but overall, since you’re meeting w/ a partner, expect behavorial-type questions (showcase examples of leadership/teamwork qualities, etc.) Also, just be conversational! nobody likes a robot.

Thanks for the help peeps. I will let you know how it goes.

PWC = People Working Constantly.

Hey guys. Thanks Marcus for the words of encouragement. I’m sure long hours aren’t an issue when working for any of the other financial institutions (rolls eyes). Anyway, just wanted to provide some feedback from the interview. Surprisingly no behavorial questions at all. Just take me through your resume, what do you know about structured finance. Those types of questions. Why do you want to work for PWC? All and all, the people there were awesome. Made you feel really comfortable. I feel like I did well but we’ll see. I find out in 2 weeks. Thank you all for the input.

Did you end up getting the offer / accept it? I’ll be starting full-time with FICG in NY in the fall!

http://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2015-cheatsheets/pricewaterhousecoopers.html