World's largest hedge fund is a fraud

http://www.sec.gov/news/studies/2009/oig-509/exhibit-0293.pdf I read this a little while ago and thought it was pretty interesting. This was the document Harry Markopolous sent to the SEC on Bernie Madoff. Anyway he was pretty spot on from all his observations.

Chad, your forum is broken again…people are sending us posts from 2 years ago via space time continuum

…anyone else having trouble redeeming money from LTCM? Is something going on with them, are they in trouble?

lol

LPoulin133 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > …anyone else having trouble redeeming money from > LTCM? Is something going on with them, are they > in trouble? I’m having the same problem with my account at Lehman. Anybody else?

My tulip broker won’t answer his phone!

SuperiorReturn Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > My tulip broker won’t answer his phone! By ‘phone’ you mean a messenger boy who delivered a message? What a good name… in the future i will invent the device which will allow people to talk over distance without being in close proximity!

SuperiorReturn Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > My tulip broker won’t answer his phone! I have a cash for tulips outlet. We pay top dollar.

I heard a little while ago that Enron filed for bankruptcy… interesting read !

No way…we landed on the moon!

Hmm. I think his point is that the SEC knew about Madoff’s fraud but looked away.

I walked around midtown today looking for Bear Sterns. I could’ve sworn it was close to Grand Central. Did it move?

Whats with all the writingin the margins of the document?

SuperiorReturn Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > My tulip broker won’t answer his phone! A broker friend of mine is unloading Viceroys and Semper Augustus if you’re bullish.

jcole21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > LPoulin133 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > …anyone else having trouble redeeming money > from > > LTCM? Is something going on with them, are > they > > in trouble? > > > I’m having the same problem with my account at > Lehman. Anybody else? Is this even a serious question? Lehman has been dead for, like, forever. They got bought out by Shearson and its been almost 6 years. Move on, dude.

i’m glad they finally passed the smoot-hawley deal so we can turn this ship around.

CFABLACKBELT Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I walked around midtown today looking for Bear > Sterns. I could’ve sworn it was close to Grand > Central. Did it move? Isn’t it across from the Blockbuster? Hold on…I’m being paged…something about Russia defaulting!!!

Someone needs to tell Greenspan to start raising interest rates…I foresee a real estate bubble forming and potentially popping…

I have heard rumors that people are switching from a barter system to coin and paper “currency.” Pretty interesting.

-1 to nearly everyone after LPoulin133