ADD Testing Accommodations

Has anyone ever received testing accommodations under the ADA for a learning disability?? I’ve tried three times myself. Have a diagnosis and have had three colleges give me accommodations- What’s up with the CFA Institute??

Equality for all! Probably a component of the exam is the time constraint, so they cant remove it.

thats unfair, i would just get a false prescription to buy myself some time. parents do that for their kids all the time

TELL EM SUPERIORRETURNGUARANTEED!

Buffett_aint_aCFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Has anyone ever received testing accommodations > under the ADA for a learning disability?? I’ve > tried three times myself. Have a diagnosis and > have had three colleges give me accommodations- > What’s up with the CFA Institute?? Which type of ADD do you have?

@Buffett_aint_aCFA

Did you ever figure out anything about Disability Accommodations? I just submitted my request. Any and all advice would be helpfully.

He’s been waiting more than 7 years to answer this question. (His choice of words should impress you.)

#PleaseBePatient