Brilliant Move to Keep Education Bubble

Rutgers to allow male, female students to share rooms http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_rutgers_gender_neutral_housing

What about pants? I would not want to attend a university where pants are mandatory.

1. Girl shares room with guy 2. Girl accuses guy of harassment/rape 3. ??? 4. Profit!

Why would you want to roommate with a girl in college…unless one of the following apply: 1. You grew up with her (she’s like a sister or very good friend) 2. She is your sister (or related to you) 3. You bat for the other team (and it’s fabulous)

1. Girl shares room with guy 2. Hidden Cameras 3. ??? 4. Profit!

^ Good. I’m buying rutgersdorms.com as we speak. Plan to buy an advertising spot on AF’s upper banner. Maybe instead of Elan Guides (Nobody buys that ish anyway).

MCalamari Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 1. Girl shares room with guy > 2. Girl accuses guy of harassment/rape > 3. ??? Open for-profit orphanage > 4. Profit!

mar350 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 1. Girl shares room with guy > 2. Hidden Cameras > 3. ??? Open for-profit orphanage > 4. Profit!

Zesty Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Why would you want to roommate with a girl in > college…unless one of the following > apply: > 1. You grew up with her (she’s like a sister or > very good friend) > 2. She is your sister (or related to you) > 3. You bat for the other team (and it’s fabulous) Actually, this is mostly so gay people don’t have to room with people of the same sex, as implied by the article.

Inner Evil Voice Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^ Good. I’m buying rutgersdorms.com as we speak. > Plan to buy an advertising spot on AF’s upper > banner. Maybe instead of Elan Guides (Nobody buys > that ish anyway). BRILLIANT!!!

Apparently Northwestern University didn’t want to be left behind and took it to another level to attract students. Sweet. “Northwestern University defends after-class live sex demonstration.” http://www.suntimes.com/4099633-521/northwestern-university-defends-after-class-live-sex-demonstration.html

jackpot