ER boutique shops?

Possibly in NY? Anybody?

No, there are none in NY.

I just did a quick Google search and I can vouch for Black Swan. BB’s only as far the eye can see in NY.

none noted here as well. you able to relo to Detroit?

possibly

ER boutique shops? Possibly in NY? Anybody? A Verb must have butt fcked ur mum when u were younger…

What did you say?

Dude, this may be the dumbest question I have ever seen on AF. NYC is the financial capital of the universe and you are wondering if there are any boutiques around. Really…

The question isn’t whether there are ER shops in NY not, I know there are many. Please name some of them if you can. Otherwise don’t make a dumb comment and ignore.

You’re looking for a job in research, huh?

Captain Windjammer Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You’re looking for a job in research, huh? +infinity. C’mon, show the forum that you’ve shown a little initiative before you essentially dump the question on us.

mik82 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The question isn’t whether there are ER shops in > NY not, I know there are many. Please name some of > them if you can. Otherwise don’t make a dumb > comment and ignore. Sidoti, Wolfe Trahan, ISI, Janney, Sanford Bernstein, Longbow, Meredith Whitney, Rochdale, Needham, etc…

Flux Capacitor Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mik82 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > The question isn’t whether there are ER shops > in > > NY not, I know there are many. Please name some > of > > them if you can. Otherwise don’t make a dumb > > comment and ignore. > > > Sidoti, Wolfe Trahan, ISI, Janney, Sanford > Bernstein, Longbow, Meredith Whitney, Rochdale, > Needham, etc… Thanks, that was helpful

Peter Sidoti is a character…old school, pretty cool guy who says what he thinks. Gave one of my former mentors his start. Janney has substantial offices outside of NYC as well.

I am trying to switch into ER. Entering MBA program now (top 20) and taking level 3 in June. Hopefully will be able to break in. Thanks

brain_wash_your_face Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Peter Sidoti is a character…old school, pretty > cool guy who says what he thinks. Gave one of my > former mentors his start. Janney has substantial > offices outside of NYC as well. Sidoti gives people their shot, they will let you be a publishing analyst with very little experience. That is obviously a double edged sword…

mik82 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I am trying to switch into ER. Entering MBA > program now (top 20) and taking level 3 in June. > Hopefully will be able to break in. Thanks does “Top 20” mean the school is #19 or #21 but you think it should be 19 hence why you said that?

why do you need to go to “Top 20” to get into ER

builders Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mik82 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I am trying to switch into ER. Entering MBA > > program now (top 20) and taking level 3 in > June. > > Hopefully will be able to break in. Thanks > > does “Top 20” mean the school is #19 or #21 but > you think it should be 19 hence why you said that? To answer your annoying comment, the program that I will be entering is top 20 based on US News and Business Week, not based on what I think.

But “top 20” probably does mean between 16 and 20. Otherwise, it would be “top 10” or “top 15”.