Current Good Stocks Opportunities in the Market ?

If you had to invest in stocks today, which one will you target ? Mostly in the north american market and then why not foreign market ? Of course based on material PUBLIC information only :wink:

???

what didn’t you get ? a, b, c or d ?

Pets.com, Countrywide, any Chinese IPO, and Netflix.

I liked VLCK before, still like it at current valuations. Founder recently re-entered with a bunch of his personal money. Think it could be an acquisition target or LBO (they have no debt). Also, LUB. Texas economy is stronger, consumers are getting more comfortable with eating out. Nice floor on the stock with land values (they own their land) and have low debt.

I got confused by “Mostly in the north american market and then why not foreign market,” which I took to mean that you were looking for reasons not to be in a foreign market, and I wondered where that assumption came from. Rereading now, I see you meant something else.

Indigo Oats! Indigo Oats!

Research In Motion seems interesting to buy right now. 42$ today, new 52week low reached. And yet analysts expectations that I read about RIM seem good, so i think this might be a good target too. Anyway, what bad thing can happen to the founder of blackberry ? Their new tablet is there isn’t it ? hahaha

Play the ITT split-up?

Sweep the Leg Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Pets.com, Countrywide, any Chinese IPO, and > Netflix. Just moved all my personal money into RENN. At 62x sales, why wouldn’t it go higher? Also <3 your bullish call on pets.com. For giggles last week (because I’m weird) I downloaded and read their IPO prospectus. Amazing.

Sweep the Leg Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Pets.com, Countrywide, any Chinese IPO, and > Netflix. Good one. Add to that silver 2 weeks ago

Ask Microsoft for a piece of skype, of course same price they paid for it

INTERTAINMENT MEDIA INC (Public, CVE:INT)

florinpop Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Sweep the Leg Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Pets.com, Countrywide, any Chinese IPO, and > > Netflix. > > > Good one. Add to that silver 2 weeks ago Myopic loss aversion.

Sweep the Leg Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > florinpop Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Sweep the Leg Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Pets.com, Countrywide, any Chinese IPO, and > > > Netflix. > > > > > > Good one. Add to that silver 2 weeks ago > > Myopic loss aversion. How did you know I wear glasses?

Yiota, I actually bought some RIM today. if they are decent on delivering on the plan +50% shoun’t be hard to get, if not, they’ll be the next NOKIA

but then again I’m not a trader

Sweep the Leg Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Pets.com, Countrywide, any Chinese IPO, and > Netflix. I like they way you think. OP, did you get any of the RENN ipo?

ZIP IPO! And Rhino the chinese company. Also Madoff enterprises and I hear this indian guy Raj Raj is starting a hedgie fund.

Potash Corp of Saskatchewan and CF Industries.Even after the sell off in Ag Commodities (and commodities as a whole)…Corn is still 6.80/bu …Wheat still above 7.50 and Beans above 13 . Global balances remain tight and not to mention the potential of late planting affecting yields. Farmers have all the incentive to apply fertilizers in a big way for this season and next. CF is also a very very good free cash flow story. FCF Yield should be near 11% on FY11 nos. a big one time dividend or share repurchase program looks very likely.