Memorial Day

One thing about the CFA program. Once you’re done (either passed or given up), you enjoy your Memorial Days many many times more. Every year, I think “Thank God I’m not studying for that bloody exam any more.” I was at a conference yesterday where many people had CFA on their nametags, and we all commented on how nice it is not to be studying (even if it had been years for some of them). For those that are studying, good luck, and know that one day, you too will enjoy this bliss!

bchadwick Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > One thing about the CFA program. Once you’re done > (either passed or given up), you enjoy your > Memorial Days many many times more. Every year, I > think “Thank God I’m not studying for that bloody > exam any more.” > > I was at a conference yesterday where many people > had CFA on their nametags, and we all commented on > how nice it is not to be studying (even if it had > been years for some of them). > > For those that are studying, good luck, and know > that one day, you too will enjoy this bliss! Couldn’t agree more, the CFAI program really teaches you to appreciate Memorial Day.

Thanks BChad- just what I wanted to read as I’m locked in my office and NYC is absolutely beautiful out…fml. :frowning:

As I mentioned in another post, this will be the last Memorial Day weekend I spend studying for any exam.

bpdulog Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > As I mentioned in another post, this will be the > last Memorial Day weekend I spend studying for any > exam. NO EXCUSES