Finance sites/blogs

Besides AF, king of the kings, I’m a frequent flyer at dealbreaker, wallstreetoasis, financialrounds, and leveraged sell out…What else is cool out there? Now that we have soooo much free time after the exams!

zerohedge, angry bear.

Zerohedge for sure. The first time you comment, write about how much you hate precious metals and love Netflix.

Sweep the Leg Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Zerohedge for sure. The first time you comment, > write about how much you hate precious metals and > love Netflix. And AAPL Sent from my iPad. -Steve J.

The Altucher Confidential Calculated risk Blog Marginal Revolution Economist Free Exchange NY Times Economix NY Times Dealbook Ritholtz blog Zero hedge NY Times Krugman (Conscience of a Liberal) Private Equity Beat - WSJ Freakonomics Navigator PF blog (project finance)

www.lolfed.com www.longorshortcapital.com

bigdicktrader.com was pretty good for the few posts he had.

Stop trying to boost Anthony Weiner’s new site.

^^ haha.

www.theprivateequiteer.com definitely. It really helped me score my first job in PE. Everything is explained, so easy to understand, really good examples… He’s aggregated all of his posts into an ebook now (which is worth forking out the $39 for), and every so often he publishes something new.

Bronte Capital Frankly Speaking New Economic Perspectives You Are Not So Smart Abnormal Returns Calculated Risk Charlemagne’s Notebook dshort Market Folly Naked Capitalism Bespoke Invest VoxEU

Also try Google Reader to aggregate and track them. Absolutely fantastic program. Changed the way I read news.

Dwight Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Also try Google Reader to aggregate and track > them. Absolutely fantastic program. Changed the > way I read news. I Couldnt agree more …download the gReader app for your phone…best google reader app out

canadian forum site on personal finance - http://forums.redflagdeals.com/personal-finance-f41/