Down Time

Sorry for the extended downtime today. The release of the new site is pushed back to next week because of a few glitches. Chad

This is totally unacceptable i demand a full refund!!! …wait whats that …the site is free…uhm ok carry on then Chad

pimpineasy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > This is totally unacceptable i demand a full > refund!!! …wait whats that > …the site is free…uhm > ok carry on then Chad I like it. No worries Chad, this stuff never goes as smoothly as hoped.

are you sure it wasnt frozen so that CFAI could download all the posts and start going after people… its ~2 weeks after the exam, plenty of threads to nail people on. nice cover story though.

builders Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > are you sure it wasnt frozen so that CFAI could > download all the posts and start going after > people… > > its ~2 weeks after the exam, plenty of threads to > nail people on. > > nice cover story though. That’s a great idea. I should turn in all of the people who attract all of the advertisers who keep the servers running. Please read the privacy policy again to see that I could not do such a thing. Chad

Come on Builders. Chad has said clearly he doesn’t do that. The people that have been violated earned it through their brazen violations. CFAI doesn’t need Chad’s help to catch the worst offenders…

Last Friday I organized an AF 2.0 inauguration party in my office–giant countdown timer and everything. Unfortunately I was the laughing stock when nothing changed.

Inner Evil Voice Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Last Friday I organized an AF 2.0 inauguration > party in my office–giant countdown timer and > everything. Unfortunately I was the laughing stock > when nothing changed. I lol’d pretty good at this. [imagining IEV and staff in party hats, noisemakers in mouths. All are weeping]