Have you been to an interview that the interviewers just want you to fail?

I had a phone interview first and then was told what would be asked for onsite interview. Then I was on site, I was asked completely different set of questions. Interviewers ( I guess they are the peers of the team) didn’t evalute me for what I am supposed to do for the position. They ask me things that are obviously not my strong point and is not requried by the position. Grill me until I didn’t know the nswer. Of course, I could not wait to leave.

blackswan3 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I had a phone interview first and then was told > what would be asked for onsite interview. Then I > was on site, I was asked completely different set > of questions. Interviewers ( I guess they are the > peers of the team) didn’t evalute me for what I > am supposed to do for the position. They ask me > things that are obviously not my strong point and > is not requried by the position. Grill me until I > didn’t know the nswer. Of course, I could not wait > to leave. PLENTY of firms want to stress you during the interview and will occasionally ask you questions that, by all standards, you should not be able to answer. The important thing is to not freak out, stay professional, and do the best you can to answer. Keep your mind open to these type of questions when you sit down for the interview - it’ll help you stay calm.

blackswan3 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- OH NO HE DIDN’T!!

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > blackswan3 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > OH NO HE DIDN’T!! He di.

waaaaaat wai til blackswan2 hears about all this