The Legend of qqqbee

**** man, that’s brutal.

I wonder if the Institute saw the funny side of it.

to hate a cab driver is to hate yourself?  genius

Don’t waste your valuable time with unreliable and bogus strategies for passing the CFA® exam. Schweser prepares you for success with adaptive tools, expert instruction, and proven study techniques personalized to your unique learning style.

hahahahah oh my god this thread is waaayyyyyy tooooo funnnyyyyy!!!

really made my day!!

damn, qqqbee should just come back to AF.

This is to be kept for posterity, not doing so would be criminal towards the present and future generations.

Tempus edax rerum

Bump to help ppl relax before the exams.

Tempus edax rerum

After reading about qqqbee, it sounds like *********** may be an ample substitute.

this is the funniest thread i have seen in a while,made my day

bump

for some fun!

Big mistake to reduce it to “some fun”.

Wisdom, in all of the few words he shared with us. Qqqbee is like that golden Thai buddha statute, once covered with a thick layer of clay. The beauty is only visible to those that are capable of seeing with the heart.

yes

LOL

Lets grow this thread to 50 pages.

In tribute to the Monk who won hearts.

– A disciple. 

Basilisk

Can’t stop laughing :D … AF made a huge mistake kicking him out.

A legend before my time. Kudos to him! 

:D wish that the entire thread was available :)

“Only dead fish go with the flow.” Andy Hunt

Bump

If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;........

legendary tale, wish i was around for this

mheithy wrote:

legendary tale, wish i was around for this

My thoughts as well 

If you're the first out the door, that's not called panicking

I reckon qqqbee and the other AF Legend Rahul Roy should get together to do a thread. Better yet, run their own CFA prep course!

Who’s Rahul Roy? 

It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.

He was another legend here on AF that everyone used to give crap to. S2000 should remember him but haven’t seen him since he passed. There was one of the best stories written about Rahul Roy a few years back https://www.analystforum.com/forums/cfa-forums/cfa-level-ii-forum/913346...

It really lifted our spirits in such depressing circumstances.

^You guys would have to venture over to the Water Cooler to get the full scope of RR’s hilarity. He’s really into licking men’s abs. 

Then he was banned. Thank Shiva.

Also, if you haven’t heard the sink story or the Terminator, look them up as well. 

82 > 87
Simple math.

Greenman72 wrote:

Also, if you haven’t heard the sink story or the Terminator, look them up as well. 

Has the sink story ever been verified? It sounds much like an urban legend…too messed up to be true.

It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.

^It’s kinda like the Santa Claus thing when you were 6 years old…

#JustBelieveIt

Greenman72 wrote:

The Terminator is a great one, but that was borrowed from reddit which likely stole it from 4chan. Definitely not an original CFA story.

Absolutely wild.

“Retabulaction” 

I am qqqbee. Take time but manage to pass L1. Now, pass L2 after many year of failing. I never give up!!!! I have to change ID, username and all because I was baned from forum. Now L3! Message back in a decade to see how I did. I never give upp!!!!!

No way this is the legend himself- are you for real???

Definitely not. Still think story about RR is the best haha

It was a long shot, glad i made it.