MBA Exemptions for CFA

Hi all, Have anyone considered the exemptions you get at some business schools if you are a charter holder? Do you know of colleges that do so, and how many courses/modules will you drop?

I know that some schools will let you take tests to get out of basic quant and accounting courses. I do not think they necessarily give full blown exemptions.

At my school, you get free unrestricted access to the sorority houses by flashing your CFA charter.

I planned to enroll for the Executive MBA at London Business School and was told that I will get exempted from 3 modules (total 8 modules). Then I came to know of another EMBA by London Business School in collaboration with Colombia Business School where you get awarded 2 MBA degrees (one from each school) but when I contacted them they informed me that being a CFA holder does not give me an exemption of any kind, not only that it doesn’t even give me a priority for enrolment. I always thought that CFA is my pass to enroll in any school for MBA, and I will stack them up (MBA’s) once I get my CFA. Apparently not…

mansoor08 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- I always thought that CFA is my > pass to enroll in any school for MBA, and I will > stack them up (MBA’s) once I get my CFA. > Apparently not… LOL…I don’t think so!