Cheating

Anyone have any good ideas?

Try studying

^ lol

Bring the CFA books to the exam center and act as if it’s perfectly normal. The procters will admire your confidence.

^ I like that, act so normal that they think nothings wrong.

It’s all in how you act and walk.

I walked in like this:

Now that’s a true BSD!

I wonder if he still walks like that after losing $750 million of his net worth in one day.

Lol, tough break.

Even if he lost $750m in one day, he’s probably worth more than everybody who ever posted on AF combined.

^ If Bill Gates woke up with Oprah’s net worth tomorrow morning, he’d commit suicide.

Hit on women in bars. Notice “on”.

Oh you mean on the exam. Too much of a loser move for AFers to bother with.

^ MMBaid got caught and got away with it.

Doh, this is brilliant.

I passed engineering literally because of this. There are some insane products out there. So i bought this writing pad which you use to give support ot whatever sheet you are writing on so the sheet doesn’t tear.

With that writing pad came a pen which had a small ass button to illuminate the pad so that whatever you’ve witten on the pad is visible. Also micro xerox is great. I micro xerox’ed an entire chapter and hid it in sequencing order in my socks. The micro xerox has to fit in the palm of your hand though.

A lot depends on your seat position also, Best of luck.

you should get the entire z table tattooed on your right arm and the entire t table on your left arm.

if you do this you could pretty much stop studying now and just chill until the exam.

Good ideas.

Do they frisk you or can I hide a note 3 in my pocket?

tattoo formulas on your body sounds good. do that.

and make sure you do the walk like the image above

So z/t tables aren’t given eh? I legitimately didn’t know that