Certificates of Passing Individual Exams (L1 , L2 etc)

All,

Could you let me know if we can request the local CFA body for a certificate stating that we have cleared level 1/ level 2.

if such a thing exists… do we get pdf`s or hard copy.

Best;

Kanu

No. There is no partial designation as is clearly stated in CFAI CoE. Passed L1, L2, L3 formally means nothing until you receive the charter. The only benefit is not formal nature and that is supposed you have been improved your overall knowledge level, soft and hard skills.

If you have to prove to a future employer you have passed the test, you could always print off your passing email. That’s what I did to get reimbursed.

Um…the email CFAI sends you saying you passed…

Wouldn’t a certificate produced by the CFA imply a partial designation, thereby breaking its own code of conduct? What would you have it say?

CFA candidates must never state or imply that they have a partial designation as a result of passing one or more levels or cite an expected completion date of any level of the CFA Program. Final award of the charter is subject to meeting the CFA Program requirements and approval by the CFA Institute Board of Governors.

nah you don’t some certificate…either Dimon, Blankfein, Griffin or Buffett will come to your doorsteps to sit down and talk to you about your career opps IN PERSON. They really want you now. After all you are in Duh CFA Program.

Congrats on passing Level I. Your participation medal should be in the mail.

#EveryoneWins

Thanks folks, I get the drift; and some good hearted banter as well…

chin up and L2.

Kanu

Thank You…This is exactly what I had in mind.

kanu

Just make your own certificate. I think hiring managers would appreciate the initiative and ingenuity.

yes

yes.That`d be best.

email cfa institute they will give you a letter as proof of passing the cfa level 1 level 2 or level 3 exam

This letter confirms that XXXXXXX has passed Levels I, II & III of the CFA® Study and Examination Program. Passing the Level III exam demonstrates competency in management of institutional and individual portfolios, management of specific asset class portfolios, and the CFA Institute Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct.

Sort of like this

oh yeah and the letter is in pdf

Many Thanks Alipcba.

at last; #SanityPrevails.

more #####

#Gullible

lolz