Can we have 5 minutes of your time: anybody else got this mail from CFAI??

Anybody else got this email from the institute? or is it me in isolation??

was a link to some survey of sorts.

wonder what can be the motive for survey?

Kanu

Sounds like a secret invitation from CFAI to a Top Gun school for Charterholders-to-be. Do you feel the need?

#NeedForSpeed

It means you are under investigation for cheating in the exam. Sorry, I think it is even a violation to say you passed L1 now.

Wow wow wow …

Employment survey participation implies cheating on exam…

Wow …

:sob:

Another victim for Ohai and Hashtag.

#GuardiansOfAF?

Its just a survey. I receive several and am yet to hav my first attempt in june 2017

Do you like Phil Collins?

His solo efforts seem to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying in a narrower way… But I also think PC works better within the confines of the group than a solo artist – and I stress the word artist. In fact, it applies to all three of the guys, because Genesis is still the best, most exciting band to come out of England in the 1980s.

I’ve been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn’t understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collin’s presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group’s undisputed masterpiece.

#EpicMeditation

Well…don’t post dumb sh*t.

wonder what can be the motive for asking this?

Good god man don’t even joke about that…

I got a survey as well from CFAI. It asked which Brad Pitt movie was my favorite and gave three choices.

Why the nostalgic 3 choices rather than 4? And how did the CFAI know I like Brad Pitt? Are they searching for my soul?

^ You said Troy right? Otherwise hacksaw.