US laptop restriction

Trying not to panic but this laptop restriction policy by the United States will jeopardize my last minute revisions.

There used to be an ancient technology where plants were ground into a pulp and made into a lightweight material that can carry writing or other kinds of printing. Sometimes, these sheets of material were bound together in volumes to organize the information in useful sets. This used to be a common way for people to transfer or record knowledge. Sadly, this technology has been lost in history.

Naw some people still pay the CFAI $150 for the hard-copies to be delivered at home. Once you’re done with the exams, they’re great for weighted pull-ups. Get the charter, and six-pack abs.

I get hardcopy for CFAI and Kaplan. That was I can review answers on the computer while looking at my work in the book. Had a good chuckle – thanks Ohai.

btw - phone are still allowed on planes. I use this method to study at work, on breaks, in the car, on the toilet, etc.

My favorite method is that new company that transforms books into skeet shooting discs.

www.skeetskeetyourCFAbooks.com

Finally, satisfaction upon contact with CFA books…

The irony of your sarcasm, of course, is that historically some of those volumes of which you write have, themselves, been banned.

I was rather disappointed that this is not a real thing.