Which Master program is best for to build a career in investment banking

I am a ACCA and a CFA Level III candidate and planning to do masters in near future but i am confused while deciding which program should i go for. I want to pursue a career in investment banking so can anyone please suggest which courses should i opt for that would most help me achieve my goal.

Regards, Akash Gul

US T10 MBA

UTSA

lol UT San Antonio… why igor … whyyyy

Probably Indian CA or PharmaD in the worst case.

prob better return than investing in the 10 year t bill

Top 10 MBA. CFA will be good if you want to do invt management at a big firm as well.

Take a couple years to work under a Master Plumber. With that experience plus your CFA, you’re pretty much guaranteed a well paying job.

Get a Master’s degree in mathematics.

Just 'cause.

S2000 are you still thinking about a PhD in math?

I am.

I need to determine when I can take the GRE and start interrogating universities to find an advisor in algebraic topology. They’re on my list of things to do next week.

:+1:

Never understood why PhD programs make you take the GRE if you already have a M.S.

Except S2000magician no one answered my question. I asked what program should I go for not the University. I am planning for Masters in economics but just want to be sure whether this will help me achieve my goal of a career in investment banking.

Why did u suggest this? Can you please provide some reasoning so that i can decide? Thanks in advance

He has a math background so is biased and messing with you.

Mathematics underlies economics, finance, computer science, and a host of other disciplines.

Personally, I would rather hire someone with a math degree than with a degree in any of those other fields. I believe that it easier for a mathematician to learn economics, finance, computer science, or whatever than it is for an economist, a financier, or a computer scientist to learn mathematics.

My background is in mathematics. I’ve applied it to navigation, warhead design, processing plant construction, traffic control, mortgage security analysis, risk management, portfolio analysis, and so on. It’s a very versatile discipline.

I’m most certainly _ not _ messing with him.

This is me at my most sincere.

Thanks a lot sir

You’re quite welcome.

http://www.mth.kcl.ac.uk/postgraduate/msc.html#manifolds

ha.