How do you retain everything?????

I am wondering how to develop a method for sustainable information retention…it has been 10yrs since uni!!!

Notes + Flashcards + Practice Problems

#goodluck

Attach electrodes to your body and shock yourself whenever you forget something. Works for me.

Learn things faster than you forget them

Keep coming back as soon as you realize that you forget it.

Learn everything while drunk. This creates a special mental state, and you will recall everything when you are drunk again. Trust me, I don’t even remember sitting for L2 and L3, but my pee stained charter says otherwise.

More you practice more you will remember, also keeping flash cards and reviewing these now and then helps.

Please refer to the following link for strategy that guarantees a pass:

Why was it in your sink to begin with?

Hah this is the winner.

Seriously though, it’s like anything in life that you wish to master … repetition and practice.

You cannot retain all the materials, instead focus on memorizing the items that will be on the exam :bulb:

I don’t think anyones scored a 100% on the exam, you don’t need to retain everything.

Keeping a resilient outlook is as important than thinking about retaining. If you learned, it’s in your brain somewhere. The goal is having access when you need it.

To do that keep stress down. Calm brains are resilient. Tips to do that http://bit.ly/2ykKvwF.

Day of exam. Focus on breathing to calm noise and get access to important info.

Good luck!!

Take notes everywhere you go. Carry a backpack with some black sharpies and spray paint.

If you’re at the supermarket, take some notes. Practice, practice, practice. Do problems on the coolers while getting vegetables. Write directly on the glass like ‘A Beautiful Mind’. Throw an equation on a milk container. Then graduate to spray paint outside. Start tagging buildings with formulas. Not only will you remember the equations, the whole neighborhood will get to know the CFA CBOK, resulting in increased GDP and higher standard of living for all.

Amazing… One can wish for a world like this.