CFA: Comfortable test center in Europe

Hi there,

This year I realized that I don’t know where to take CFA exam in June. Being Russian and living in Switzerland gives me at least 2 options to choose, however none doesn’t work this year. Although I really like Moscow test center, there is a Football Cup and I would like to avoid it. In Zurich test center was too small for all people who came there, queues everywhere, there was really cold and my Russian passport attracted addition attention during exam and it really bothered me. I’m thinking about Madrid, but haven’t found anything about it.

Any advice, please?

Have you considered South Africa? Nice center down there, air-con and everything. Worth flying 5000 miles to take the test there in my opinion.

Meet me Down Under, and I’ll have a few shrimp on the barbie waiting for you.

#GDay

Yep. SA and Down under are still European colonies thus are considered upon “Europe”. Lol!

Aliandr. Think about Albania instead. It’s pretty close. You might refresh and chill with baklavas after exam.

don’t wash for a few days prior?

South Africa is definitely too far away. I consider only short and convenient flight from Zurich.

Regarding Albania:

Have you been to this test center? Impressions?

Amsterdam test centre is pretty good if you consider it. CFAI hires a part of the RAI convention center, it’s a big hall and all levels I, II, and III are in the same huge spacious hall. They have some sort of air conditioning as well, and post-exam drinks right next to the test centre too if you’re in for that!

Just for fun. Does anyone know if there is a forum that rates all CFA test centres?

Is there a website that ranks CFA centers my male/female ratio and average attractiveness of test takers? Looking for like Sara Grillo. Yum yum yumm.

oh man the after party in amsterdam must be nuts

Gen gezeik Nieuwendijk…

Which country did you choose, OP? I heard Kenya has a good center. The cushioned seats are kind to the buttocks.

The test centre in Edinburgh was always pretty comfortable and not too big. I’m not sure where the exam is held these days though as it’s changed venues a few times

The excel in London was also alright although everyone always says it’s terrible

It definitely is. It’s hosted at a “beach bar”, it’s like a large sandbox. Really nice to have some beers after the exam with your fellow candidates/colleagues/friends. Drinks are on the local society as well!

I like your avatar and username. It’s soothing. You should post in the Water Cooler.

Thanks for the tip, I actually forgot about the other sections… have had L3 forum bookmarked since February.