CFA Conference in HK

Has anyone attended CFA Conference in the past chime in on the overall experience?

I won’t be able to go because it is in HK but would love to hear Daniel Kahneman speak - the psychologist who shook the foundation of economics and finance down to its core (with Amos Tversky).

I am guessing these conferences are nothing like the greet and meet organized by local chapters in terms of…everything?

I did and this is to confirm that, among others, the professors from AAA schools might be a panel speakers. Good for networking too. CFAI makes the good job with iOS unique conference application.

looking at this year’s speakers, only 6 of the 58 speakers are professors.

Do all these 58 speakers get their own podium time of equal duration?

It weren’t 58 speakers on conference I attended, than quite less. There wasn’t equal duration for each panel. There were some parallel panels at same time and I was able to choose more interesting panel for me. I chose Fixed Income and Derivatives panels because found 'em more interesting. Seemed that majority found same more interesting because panels with behavioral psychology and similar were pretty empty.