Work experience

So, will my ops. experience fit the bill for getting a charter? Or, am I effectively just cucking myself by spending 6 hours in the library every Friday night instead of slamming jaegerbombs with the squad?

On the topic: I have investment discretion in the sense that If I see something “severely” out of whack, I can trade it for the client. But apart from that, I genuinely serve my firm as a tool to be brought in on sales calls.

Anyone care to chime in? I do have a big shiny button that says “rebalance”, and I sometimes click it on portfolios that have in excess of 10 billion invested… but like, you know, I was told to do it.

https://cfainstitute.org/en/membership/join/work-experience

Do you produce a work product that “informs or adds value to that process.”?

And did you take your momz out for a nice meal after your fancy dancy NYSE tour, boychik???

Yeah, that should count. Anything counts if you write it up correctly.

I 100% add value to the client, I could argue this all day. Turns out, the guys before me who have their wall pieces had no issues in this realsm, so it’s the least of my worries.

Of course! There’s this awesome non-chain coffee shop just down the bend from NYSE. We stopped in there too since I was there for opening. Although, my budget could only allow the number 2 best avocado toast place in all of NY.

When in doubt, e-mail CFA Institute (info@cfainstitute.org) and ask them. The horse’s mouth, as it were.

bank teller?

i move assets around.

i handle fx trades

top notch client service

hahahahahaa

:+1: :innocent:

Versus the other end here on the AF? :smiling_imp: