Consolidated Wealth Statement question

Dear all,

I trust you are all well.

As a matter of introducing myself, my name is George (full name not disclosed due potential employment issues). I started my career as a Chartered Accountant (ACA) in Big Four (where I am currently situated), and at my 30s I decided to enroll for first time in December 2016 for the CFA exams along with MSc Quant Finance (hybrid distance). I am currently waiting for my CFA L3 results. The main reason for doing so is my personal growing passion for investments and the fact that I consider the CFA material excellent and challenging, and was seeking for a career change. It helped me getting a position in the Investment Committee of my Firm and gave me additional knowledge while discussing with HNWis clients.

I I have to say it is a pity that I did not register before on this website, but I have to say that during my study time this website was actually the number 1 in terms of answering any of my personal queries simply because any keywords I would put on google along with the words ‘cfa’ ‘forums’, the first link I would get was this website with a person asking exactly the same question I had in my mind (and s2000magician answering in 80% of the cases , apologies if name is wrong).

The reason I am now registering is to reach out to professionals like yourselves with experience in the industry to seek for a quick advice.

I was recently approached by a HNWi who is setting up a single family office ( >100m USD) who actually grilled me in terms of psychometric tests, numeric tests, market trends, portfolio allocation etc and was recently offered a job with very high potential. In view of this, I am now in the position where I am thinking of switching jobs to do something that I really like and enjoy.

The case is that this person has more than 8 discretionary mandates with 8 different investment banks/custodians, and therefore different fund managers. In case I want to create a Consolidated Wealth Statement Report (summarised and analytic), one way to do it is manually on excel (and using macros). My idea is whether there is any service software provider who can assist in linking those custodians who will feed all the required data and I will be able to generate a report at any point of time. I am looking for a cost-effective, simple solution, for monitor purposes only.

Any responses would be greatly appreciated. I already owe a lot to this website.

Kind regards.

PS Apologies If I am not to send such texts on this forum