PCP investigation. PLease help. Its urgent !!

I thought I should reach out to you people because I am going through a PCP investigation for suspected cheating. I have got an email stating that an investigation has been opened against me. I have no idea how to respond to them. If you could please give me your valuable advice, it would be a great help for me. I have never had been pulled up for ethical issues all my life and here the proctors reports are very vague. please help, I am attaching the screenshots of the reports filed by the two proctors. Proctor Reports

No point man. You’re gonna get canned and your exam scrapped.

Do the exam again in Dec if you’re luicky

Image result for what do you mean you people

id call a good lawyer.

pm nerdyblop, he has helped few ppl with their cheatin on giving exams.

tanks

Ask your grandmother if she can write a Character Reference Letter.

#CouldntHurt

My bad. Please ignore it. I meant I wanted some help from people who have seen/ heard about such cases. Please see the proctor reports, one proctor who was standing at the back says I glanced into someone’s paper but the proctor standing nearby says explicitly that I didn’t cheat. PCP has sent me a mail today in response to my demand of a similarity test. The mail says, " In accordance with CFA Institute operating procedures, a post-exam review of the answer sheets for all June 2018 test-takers was undertaken. That review, a statistical analysis, revealed that you did not have an unusually large number of responses identical with those of another candidate. However, said statistical analysis is not dispositive that you did not look at another candidate’s exam." They’ve also asked me to include other information that I want to share with them in support of my case. Can any one in the forum suggest me what I could include as my evidence to prove my innocence ?

What do you mean ? Are you asking me to stay put and accept anything they charge me with regardless of whether I have done any wrong or not ? Please see the proctor reports, one proctor who was standing at the back says I glanced but another proctor who was standing near me says explicitly that I didn’t cheat and didn’t even see anyone else’s paper.

Did they nullify your exam? You do realize the proctor admitted they didn’t catch you cheating, and didn’t suspect you of cheating right? They said you were fidgeting. Which you should be competent enough to lawyer the fuck up on your own and fight the living hell out of that.

edit: Oh wait, I just saw the second paper. You stretched your back - means you’re screwed.

But stretching my back isn’t a violation !

edit: and that wasn’t a stretching … could be precisely described as straightening my back.

Send them a copy of your study notes / diary. I’ve heard of people doing that before

From the report, it looks like a 50/50 shot. Simply respond back to CFAI with the truth and facts…make sure don’t let your emotion get in the way of your response; make sure your response reflect calm and confidence. Heck, they keep that room so cold and I was fidgeting too. BUT, set your expectation correctly, CFAI is guilty until proven innocent.