Wire Transfer

Hi,

Does anyone know how long CFAI take to process the registration? I registered for the Level 2(2019) on 16th of Aug but made the wire transfer on 8th Sep and wrote an email with an enclosed SWIFT copy of the transaction, but I’ve not received any reply so far. Now, I am getting a little bit stressed.

The invoice says the deadline is 16th of Sep.

Email the CFAI, maybe?

they resolved it. Thanks for commenting. :+1: :grin:

I can wire sir on your behalf. Please sent payment to account 1229 4494 2903 4909 and allow a few days for processing action. Tank.

A wire transfer can sometimes pass through multiple banks in order to reach the final recipient. It requires patience to be able to see your transaction settled. It might have been possible that there would have been technical issues in the either one or more bank/s to have resulted in your transaction being settled very late.

A wire transfer is effective and only takes about a day. There is usually a $15 to $50 fee just to send the wire transfer in the first place. I don’t think they are that great of a method for transferring money unless it is large amounts. For that, I would recommend an international bank transfer, PayPal, Venmoor using something like Coinbaseto send cryptocurrency internationally.

PLease update your avatar with your beautiful pikture//

First time I read the title as Wife Transfer.