Bloomberg Prep for CFA L1 ?

Just wondering, did any one here actually used the Bloomberg prep material ? What was your experience and would you recommend bloomberg prep to others ?

Never heard of this until now…given the popularity of the CFA program, new players are entering the marketplace. I won’t risk it, stick with the proven provider – Kaplan/Schweser.

I tried out their free trial, Wiley’s free trial, and Kaplan’s. Their free trial didn’t really seem that great to me. Their course seemed very basic. Kaplan’s was pretty good, but I liked Wiley’s best. Their bite-sized lessons (under an hour each), plus the questions, the books, etc. all seemed much simpler to understand than Kaplan’s. I wouldn’t use Bloomberg’s just for this reason. It was very basic.

I got a free Bloomberg mock exam for L1 (I think they were just entering the market back then). The exam was not equivalent to the real exam in any way BUT it really tested the topics in depth. Some of the questions were very complicated and the math was not doable in the 3min timespan but for me at least the exam showed me my weak points. In addition, the questions were clearly prepared by professionals (something that can’t be said of all the other 3rd party material providers)

hahaha it was a good practice and covered the topics but the exam (LVL in 2017) wasn’t doable in the 3h time span. Some of the questions required a ridiculously long calculations and there was no way you could get the answer down in aspect.