CFA level 2 while in college

Hi. Is there anyone who registered for CFA level 2 and wrote right after the graduation in June? Assuming enough work experience and education of minimum 4 years combined.

Wait, I could have skipped level 1? Where the hell was that option?

I took 1 in December but didnt take 2 that June. I figured I’d rather spend my last month at school with friends and not books…

I have to agree with this. Senior spring should be spent chasing tail, not studying for L2.

Thats also an intriguing option, but, dude, I have spent my first good two years at the university chilling out with no real plan for the future while my peers participated in every possible case challanges (econ major). Now, I regret I didn’t spent enough time on these stuffs, although, did some researches on intereted areas. Now, I think its time to put max effort to to do the stuff which I need to do at the end cos I am not sure I will have a such luxury of free time later while being energetic and productive.

I would be very thankful if anyone who graduated gave me any advice on time management while dealing with the university deadlines, preparing for the lvl 2 exam, hanging out occasionally and applying for a job. Thanks

I didn’t chase, I chose.