CFA Level I Study Provider

Hello

I’m planning on enrolling for Level I June 2019 session.

What is the best study provider? I signed up for the Bloomberg Prep trial and like the look of it but heard a lot of negative reviews.

Was also thinking about getting the Wiley books plus the UpperMark QBank. What do you think?

Do you also think I have plenty of time for the June-19 session or should I aim for Dec-19?

Thanks

Schweser's upgraded learning platform and refreshed content are exactly what you need to prepare to pass the CFA® Program exam. Save 10% when you order a Premium Package for a limited time.

I’m currently studying with Wiley and its good. The books are straightforward and the video lectures are pretty good so far as well.

Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA), Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built." Eleanor Roosevelt

First, I think it is better to go for Dec-19. If you haven’t even decided the provider yet, you might not have enough time or preparation to aim for Jun-19. But if you are exceptionally intelligent and quick learner studying full-time, then maybe you should. I wouldn’t.

All the top names have their pros and cons. Really comes down to your personal preference. If you are doing Dec-19, the books by the institute, along with free videos from IFT and Mark Meldrum should be sufficient. Schweser Notes are a good substitute for the books from the institute, but I personally only kept it for revision. Given that I am writing the exam in Dec-19, I have enough time to go through the institute books.