CFA in another country

Hey Everyone!

I just have one quick question, I am registered for the level 1 in June but due to some family issues I have to travel back to my home country. they do have CFA exams there and I am planning to take it there.

my only concern is if the exam format is changed or same? are there any major differences in the exam? for example if I am taking the exam in Asia region than in NA? please provide any information you guys have.

Thank in advance

I would think that the exam is the same everywhere; I cannot imagine why it wouldn’t be.

However, it’s probably best to contact CFA Institute (info@cfainstitute.org) and ask them.

Better ask, I think exam should be the same for those that sit on the same day. But, for religious purposes some exams are on another date so there is a technical possibility exam questions to leak. Because of this I think it is likely that they do a different version at least for those sitting on a different day. All just an assumption.

I heard they make the exam harder in Canada?

Are you questioning whether you heard it, or stating that you heard it and questioning its accuracy?

Yes.

In that case, you’re wrong.

:wink:

The exam is hardest in mexico.

I think takin’ an exam in Kazakhstan might be a challenge too.

North Pole is the worst I hear.

Correct. If you decide to take an exam there, you have to enclose the evidence that you’ve your appendix removed.

LOL

Just an update CFAI mentioned that everything is the same and nothing is different just because of different country or region.

Why? I am from nearby area.

It doesn’t relate to me, I’m not bald.

It should be the same everywhere.

REALLY?! You think so? Do you REALLY think so?!