Series 7 and 63 questions

I know this is not CFA related, but I figured people here will know about it.

It looks like I will be taking the series 7 and 63 in the foreseeable future. I have passed Level 1 in the 90th percentile and well on my way for being prepared for Level 2. Given this, I’m sure I will not have a problem preparing for the Series 7 and 63, but I still have questions since passing it would make/break my employment.

Who here has taken it and how hard was it? How seriously did you take it?

There are an infinite about of prep providers online for these FINRA exams, which ones are considered the golden standard, the Kaplan Schweser of preparation for the Series 7 and 63?

Anything else I should know?

I have the Series 7 and Series 66.

The 7 I scored a 92% and it is very easy… But their option questions are more like level 3 option questions. Bull spreads, bear spreads, debit spreads, stradles, buttlerflies… maybe even an iron condor… And a lot other material like how IPOs and municipals work.

The 66 is an expanded version of the 63. The 66 is a lot of ethics type questions and portfolio management qualative questions.

However, are you sure you’re taking the 7 and 63? I could have sworn late last year the 7 turned to an SIE (security license essentials) exam.

@125mph I’m pretty sure I have to take all of them (7, 63 and SIE), but I am entirely not sure. I will find more clarity here in about a week or so. What study materials did you use?

My work offered the Kier online classes… It’s realy not very difficult.

https://www.keirsuccess.com/products/finra/series-7