Seven more weeks

Until we can finally start accepting those taco Tuesday invites again… 

Let’s gooooo!!

im never touching another text book again in my life. So ****ing hype right now about this exam

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It be like that sometimes.

Don’t waste your valuable time with unreliable and bogus strategies for passing the CFA® exam. Schweser prepares you for success with adaptive tools, expert instruction, and proven study techniques personalized to your unique learning style.

Nobody invites me to taco Tuesday… nor Wild Card Wednesday… nor crock pot Thursday… nor boozy Friday (((

CEO10K-DAY wrote:

im never touching another text book again in my life.

See you at the CPA exam

Tactics wrote:

See you at the CPA exam

CEO10K-DAY wrote:

Let’s gooooo!!

im never touching another text book again in my life. So ****ing hype right now about this exam

Yeah, I said the same thing after undergrad.  Then again after grad.  So as Tactics said, see you at the CPA exams…

THE_REAL_Black_Knight wrote:

Yeah, I said the same thing after undergrad.  Then again after grad.  So as Tactics said, see you at the CPA exams…

No way. I’m not going to become my mother (academically).

No text books, only video lessons.

CEO10K-DAY wrote:

Let’s gooooo!!

I’m planning on a ritual bonfire in which I will burn all my notes + books from past 3 years while I down vodka and laugh evily into the night. 

If you're the first out the door, that's not called panicking

Tactics wrote:

CEO10K-DAY wrote:

im never touching another text book again in my life.

See you at the CPA exam

See you at the FRM exam!

It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.

Cool…today we can say that the exam is next month! 

It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.

I thought it was over too after the CFA exams (sigh)….

I was sorrowly wrong [FRM L1 Candidate]

I’m also taking the ASE exam too but that’s a different story because I’m probably going to eventually get out of finance in the long-run. 

Big Dreams Require Big Sacrifices - VWJETTY

Yep.  First it was undergrad.  

Then it was the Series 7/66.  

Then it was grad school.  

Then it was the CPA exam.  

Then it was the CFA exam.  

Then it was the 7/63 (again).  

Then it was PFS.  

Then it was the property & casualty exam.  

As of now, there are no other tests on the horizon.  The only ones that are remotely interesting are CFP and AEP.  And I’m not sure if either one is worth pursuing. 

82 > 87
Simple math.

Greenman72 wrote:

Yep.  First it was undergrad.  

Then it was the Series 7/66.  

Then it was grad school.  

Then it was the CPA exam.  

Then it was the CFA exam.  

Then it was the 7/63 (again).  

Then it was PFS.  

Then it was the property & casualty exam.  

As of now, there are no other tests on the horizon.  The only ones that are remotely interesting are CFP and AEP.  And I’m not sure if either one is worth pursuing. 

Ouch. CFP seems redundant given everything else on your lapel. Why consider it?

No no no no no… I’ll be doing fun sht after CFA. Like the Sommelier exams. May have to find a new spot to study though - dunno how the Denver University rent-a-cop will feel about me drinking Romanée Conti in the library seven nights a week.

(That’s a wine snob joke… FYI)

CEO10K-DAY wrote:
… dunno how the Denver University rent-a-cop will feel about me drinking Romanée Conti in the library seven nights a week.

Or worse, spitting it all over the floor.

Simplify the complicated side; don't complify the simplicated side.

Financial Exam Help 123: The place to get help for the CFA® exams
http://financialexamhelp123.com/

S2000magician wrote:

CEO10K-DAY wrote:
… dunno how the Denver University rent-a-cop will feel about me drinking Romanée Conti in the library seven nights a week.

Or worse, spitting it all over the floor.

How else will anyone know how robust the bouquet is?

The CFP may be worth it to you but it’s a long haul. With a CPA the planning equivalent PFS may be easier. I’m not sure though. Just throwing it out there.

Financial Planner
BBA (Finance & International Business) 1998,
MBA (With a Global Perspecytive) 2011,
ChFC® 2018, CLU® 2019
Owns an Independent RIA/Insurance Agency
Series 65, Life, Annuities, Health (Expired 6,63)

Plumbling exam next 

We’re gonna win so much, you may even get tired of winning. And you’ll say, 'Please, please. It’s too much winning. We can’t take it anymore. Mr. President, it’s too much.' And I’ll say, 'No, it isn’t!' We have to keep winning!

hpracing007 wrote:

Plumbling exam next 

$84k/yr ain’t nothing to joke about.

Easiest exam i’ve taken by far

comp_sci_kid wrote:

Yeah, didn’t even study for this ****. 300 hours? Maybe 4, max 5h… while pre-gaming!

Codtrawler87 wrote:

comp_sci_kid wrote:

Yeah, didn’t even study for this ****. 300 hours? Maybe 4, max 5h… while pre-gaming!

It needs to be June 15th already. Serious.

Did you guys start studying yet?surprise

TrackSuitInvestor wrote:

Did you guys start studying yet?surprise

CEO10K-DAY wrote:

I once said that too - now studying for the CAIA L2 exam… But them I’m done! If not for an e-MBA - down the line… maybe :)

frz0r0r wrote:

CEO10K-DAY wrote:

I once said that too - now studying for the CAIA L2 exam… But them I’m done! If not for an e-MBA - down the line… maybe :)

Have you thought about FRM?

The best part of the day is when you can finally go to bed.. So tired of this now. Bring exam please!

An investment in knowledge pays the best interest - Benjamin Franklin

Swe_Viking wrote:

The best part of the day is when you can finally go to bed.. So tired of this now. Bring exam please!

im now ****ting myself about the exam and am unsure if I’m going to pass.

bullet… meet brain.

CEO10K-DAY wrote:

Swe_Viking wrote:

bullet… meet brain.

Same here. My only comfort is that I felt the same way for both L1 and L2, before and after the exam (especially for L2), but ended up scoring around the 90th percentile for both.

Codtrawler87 wrote:

CEO10K-DAY wrote:

Swe_Viking wrote:

bullet… meet brain.

Same here. My only comfort is that I felt the same way for both L1 and L2, before and after the exam (especially for L2), but ended up scoring around the 90th percentile for both.

I officially hate these last two weeks.