PCP JUNE 2019

Hi all,

Did anyone get a PCP lnvestigation letter for June 2019 exam?

Hi,

I received an email yesterday. The document states that i was filling the OMR sheet for extra 10 sec (in the morning session) and was reading the first question while taking out the OMR sheet (afternoon session). The second violation pointed out by them is false. In the morning session, the proctor was just beside me and he took the OMR sheet immediately. what is the best resolution? I need suggestions.

I also got the letter stating early open the booklet before 5 second earlier than the you may begin announcement. time recorded at sharp 14.00 and proctor only mentioned open the booklet earlier in his report.

Is this series violation? How can i address this issue? Experts ideas please.

Hi Man,

Have you replied to them ?

Yes.

Hi Man,

Need to discuss with you. can you share your contact details ?

Yes, share your details with a guy named Shanky. What could go wrong?

1 Like

thanks for your post. we had a discussion on that but my case is different from him. Also, i would urge everyone to share your inputs.

Regards

Hi all,

Could you please share the details of your investigation or would you be ok to have a chat about it over the phone?

I am level 3 candidate and have been accused of cheating by looking to another candidates paper for a fraction of a second in the morning am paper and then again twice for a second each in the afternoon paper. both times looking into the same candidate’s paper. The proctor mentioned that the other candidate had his paper covered thoroughly by his left hand covering the paper and leaning forward all the time. I would really appreciate any advice possible as I intend to fight this accusation.

I’ll tell you what. Why don’t you give me half the money you were going to spend in attorney fees – I’ll kick you in the nuts – and we’ll call it a day!

#URscrewed

[quote=“shanky”]

Hi,

I received an email yesterday. The document states that i was filling the OMR sheet for extra 10 sec (in the morning session) and was reading the first question while taking out the OMR sheet (afternoon session). The second violation pointed out by them is false. In the morning session, the proctor was just beside me and he took the OMR sheet immediately. what is the best resolution? I need suggestions.

Hi All,

sorry for bugging you guys. Any suggestions please.

Regards,

If you admit that the first accusation is correct then you might just want to accept the fact that you violated the COE. That’s it. Apologize and move on.

Can you guys who received the PCP, access the CFAI portal?

No. Did you get any.

Yes I can.

I haven’t. I was just curious. I have heard from other candidates that the ones who are under investigation have their access to the portal revoked.

Someone gets it!

:+1:

hashtag, you are truly a miserable interweb troll. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read your post. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul

Hey Ron- your English is improving! Keep practicing and you’ll get there.

#BestWishes