Social Media - CFA Results

Can we share our CFA result email on social media? The one that announces if you passed or not and the percent of candidates that passed.

Yes. Make sure you guarantee superior returns when you do.

And also, highlight your superiority over people who don’t have or never taken CFA exams.

And dont forget to indicate ‘passed on first attempts’. Youd get more likes and hearts

I wouldn’t bother. People would think it’s some kind of 1 week training program from a community college or something.

Nah brah, it’s a state secret.

Jk, but I wouldn’t share my CFAI ID number and other specific information

What’s the worst someone could do with my ID number though - in all seriousness.

Why is everyone trying to be funny. He is a CFA level 1 Candidate, probably not very familiar with the code and standards and is just worried that this may not be in compliance with it.

Therefore there is an Ethics sections in curriculum. Or are you meant to say that it’s okay to skip ethics and then ask others about Code and Standards? People are too lazy to do their own research, always somebody has to bring everything in a plate to them.

wheres the upvote button when you need it?

playing on the edge lol

You need to stop putting words in other people’s mouth. Just because there is an ethics section in level 1, doesn’t mean that he is expected to be an ethics expert at this level, and he is reasonably expected to get some things wrong at the beginning and improve at such a subjective topic of the CFA program as he progresses. Hell, you could even pass level 3 and score below 50 in Ethics, so I am not sure why are you assuming that he must know everything about the code and standards when he still hasn’t even passed level 1. So instead of being saracstic and not funny at all, you could just provide a useful answer.

You need to stop putting words in other people’s mouth. Just because there is an ethics section in level 1, doesn’t mean that he is expected to be an ethics expert at this level, and he is reasonably expected to get some things wrong at the beginning and improve at such a subjective topic of the CFA program as he progresses. Hell, you could even pass level 3 and score below 50 in Ethics, so I am not sure why are you assuming that he must know everything about the code and standards when he still hasn’t even passed level 1. So instead of being saracstic and not funny at all, you could just provide a useful answer.

I touched your feelings as I can see, yeeees. Instead of ignoring my message and being smarter than me, you decided to do opposite.

Here what I’ll say to you. Instead of asking stupid questions, start thinking with your own brain.

Don’t fight big boys. Play nice with your friend. Okay? :wink: