Practice questions for CFA L1

Hello Aspirants and charter holders,

I have got allot of advice from this forum in past few weeks as I am doing my preparation for Dec 2019 L1.

So at the moment I am studying through CFA institute material which is going good for me, but I need more practice questions to make a good hold on the topics. So please suggest me with which Q-bank should I go through?

Save the CFAI q bank for last. Leave enough time to do al of the questions. Start with Kaplan. I Also like Wiley because they have a nice app so you can do questions on the fly.

Okay, thank you for the advice. Yes I now started with Kaplan trial, in which you can select the sub-topics(TVM, DCF etc.). Which is what I wanted. Thank you very much.

Level 1, 2 and 3 = mock mock mock mock mock mock mock…

I would suggest do CFAI questions first, why? because it takes time to fully understand the questions you did.

I went through all of the CFAI Qbank and practice questions and the majority of Kaplan’s Q bank too. I would highly recommend repetition of that. It will help you figure out which areas you need to focus in and learn more about too.