Passing all 3 levels with relatively no stress = bare minimum to suceed in IB

What I mean is that if you couldn’t pass all 3 levels with ease and on first attempt each time, then you’re just not smart enough to succeed in IB - at a reasonably prestigious position. Am I right ? I’m not saying at all that you need to have the CFA to succeed guys, so chill. But like… CFA is 10x times easier than say, getting into an Ivy League school -let alone any target school.

apples and oranges.

here comes the disparity between rich and poor.

Everything you listed is easy work.

No.

You can’t be taken seriously with a moniker like that.

Trolling is for the Water Cooler, sometimes Careers, and always the Feedback Forum. Not here.

Boooooo

As someone who passed all 3 on the first attempt, and who teaches CFA courses, here is my view. Being smart is helpful. However, people who pass the first time also tend to be calm under pressure, don’t procrastinate, do lots of mocks, have good time management, and take the test seriously.

My objective was to pass with a wide margin. I finished level 3 at the last test with the old scoring method (<50%, 50-70%, >70% by category). My estimates were I passed levels 1 and 2 by 16-18% and level 3 by 10%. People who try to do just well enough to pass will likely fail at least once.

+1

But what with this Iggy fizzy ?