Passing all 3 levels with relatively no stress = bare minimum to suceed in IB

What I mean is that if you couldn’t pass all 3 levels with ease and on first attempt each time, then you’re just not smart enough to succeed in IB - at a reasonably prestigious position.
Am I right ? I’m not saying at all that you need to have the CFA to succeed guys, so chill.
But like… CFA is 10x times easier than say, getting into an Ivy League school -let alone any target school.

Don’t waste your valuable time with unreliable and bogus strategies for passing the CFA® exam. Schweser prepares you for success with adaptive tools, expert instruction, and proven study techniques personalized to your unique learning style.

apples and oranges.

here comes the disparity between rich and poor. 

Everything you listed is easy work.

We’re gonna win so much, you may even get tired of winning. And you’ll say, 'Please, please. It’s too much winning. We can’t take it anymore. Mr. President, it’s too much.' And I’ll say, 'No, it isn’t!' We have to keep winning!

IggyAzalea wrote:
Am I right?

No.

Simplify the complicated side; don't complify the simplicated side.

Financial Exam Help 123: The place to get help for the CFA® exams
http://financialexamhelp123.com/

IggyAzalea wrote:

What I mean is that if you couldn’t pass all 3 levels with ease and on first attempt each time, then you’re just not smart enough to succeed in IB - at a reasonably prestigious position.
Am I right ? I’m not saying at all that you need to have the CFA to succeed guys, so chill.
But like… CFA is 10x times easier than say, getting into an Ivy League school -let alone any target school.

You can’t be taken seriously with a moniker like that.

back against the wall. no retreat no surrender.

IggyAzalea wrote:

Trolling is for the Water Cooler, sometimes Careers, and always the Feedback Forum. Not here.